COVID-19 Safety Info
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are ready to move forward. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same is our constant commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive both safe and comfortable.
When it is time for your next appointment, you will see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
· Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. We will review these same questions for any changes when you are in the office along with a temperature check.
· When entering the office, we will ask that you wear a face covering until you are asked to remove it. We will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply.
· You will see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items, which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
· You may choose to wait in our reception area or should you choose, you may wait in your car and be called when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
· We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
· Dr. Schindler, our hygienists and clinical staff will be using face masks and face shields.
· We have purchased special high-speed suction tips which will reduce aerosols in hygiene by about 90%
· A special antiviral/antibacterial solution will be used for pre-procedure rinsing.
· We have purchased suction units positioned outside the face which will drastically reduce aerosols.
· We have purchased HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate air) purifiers. High efficiency air purifiers will be in each operatory, turning over the air about every 4 minutes.
Our office has always followed infection control recommendations made by the ADA, the CDC and OSHA. Although we continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we continue to be up-to-date, we have gone beyond their recommendations.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients in the safest way possible.
Dr. Schindler and Staff